The fight for a better world
The lessons I learned in my life
Popular Posts
To Men & Women
To: Woman & MenBetween the ages of 15 - 20 a woman is like Africa.She is half discovered, half wild.Between the ages of 20 - 30 a woman ...
Face value !!!!
An American, a British and an Indian went for a Trek one day. It was very hot. They were sweating and exhausted. When they came upon a small...
നിങ്ങളുടെ വാഹനത്തിന്റെ ഉടമ
നിങ്ങളുടെ വാഹനത്തിന്റെ ഉടമ സര്ക്കാര് രേഖകള് പ്രകാരം നിങ്ങളാണോ?നിങ്ങള് വാഹനം ആര്ക്കെങ്കിലും വിറ്റിട്ടുണ്ടോ ?വിറ്റപ്പോള് ഉടമസ്ഥാവകാശം ക...
Human Life
God created the donkey and said to him. "You will be a donkey. You will work un-tiringly from sunrise to sunset carrying burdens on you...
Old Sardar Jocks
1 - Interviewer: what is your birth date? Sardar: 13th October Which year? Sardar : Oye ullu ke pathe _ _ _ EVERY YEAR 3 ...
English Proverbs and Malayalam Interpretations
Alcohol
I went to a party, And remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, Mum So I had a Sprite instead. I felt proud of myself, The way yo...
laws
& Law of Mechanical Repair After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee. &...
Funny Mails
ലുട്ടാപ്പി ഒരു ദിവസം സ്ഥലത്തെ പ്രധാന ബാറില്*** എത്തി മൂന്നു ഗ്ലാസ്സ്*** ബിയറിനു ഓര്***ഡര്*** നല്***കി.വെയിറ്റര്***: 3ഗ്ലാസ്സോ? അതിനു നിങ്ങള്...
I am a Bachieee
മനസ്സ് പ്രക്ഷുബ്ധമാണ്.. പണ്ടൊക്കെ എന്ത് സുഖമായിരുന്നു...ഓര്മ്മകള്, അവ ഞാനൊന്ന് അയവിറക്കുന്നു..ചം, ചം, ചം.. "ഹായ് മനു, ആര് യൂ മാരീഡ...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
2010
(31)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(9)
I am a Bachieee
Alcohol
Bottle of Wine
Funny Pictures
WHY TEACHERS DRINK ...
LESSON FOR TODAY
Historical facts about the dangers of vaccines
Abortion... not for weak hearts
Human Life
►
May
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
About Me
Dominic Simon
View my complete profile
Sunday, June 13, 2010
WHY TEACHERS DRINK ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment